For those who want chemical-free active ingredients, UV Pure is the ideal daily sunscreen.
15% OFF Sunscreens
Includes: SkinCeuticals, eltaMD® and GetMR. the Daily
*Valid on all stand-alone sunscreens. Add to cart and discount will apply.
For those who want chemical-free active ingredients, UV Pure is the ideal daily sunscreen. Great for children and adults, the gentle formula glides on wet or dry skin and rubs in quickly. UV Pure is formulated with purely physical active ingredients which are photostable..
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Size||4 oz. Bottle|
Uses: EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane